The Comeback in Peace

7:19:00 PM KB 1 Comments

I'm back after over 3 years of not writing on this site. And, I've decided to come back here to where it all started for me. With doing so, I'll be contributing my current thoughts, ideas, inspirations and appreciations to the world once again. I look forward to it as I will be introducing my work that I am and will be working on in the fields of film, art, style and music. And, I'll definitely keep this space updated on everything that I have going on. Thank you for your support and for checking out my blog.


- Kiarra KB Barthelemy
July 19, 2016


1 comment:

  1. The online betting site is one of the many betters who seek the meaning of life through risk. Let's see that because Gclub69 is so popular for many gamblers. Golden slot In the first place is. You can easily access the world of betting. Our extensive selection of channels allows players to enjoy the world of online betting on a continuous 24 hours a day basis. Fast through a wide variety of whether it is a typical PC or a mobile that is considered the fastest way to make money. You are taking the time to apply for an account. Through agents In a variety of channels, สล็อตออนไลน์ you can open your account directly through the Call Center with just a few minutes. It is possible to open an account to bet easily. The minimum bet is in the hundreds. You can deposit - withdraw - transfer out through many leading banks in many countries, you can make transactions at any time 24 hours a day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.