Rachel McAdams + Vogue

10:06:00 PM KB 1 Comments



If you know me or have some sort of interest in my likes then you should know that I'm a huge fan of Rachel McAdams. She's a very talented young actress who has been taking over films for the last few years. And I've come to love some of her films dearly enough to be make them my all-time favorites.
The Notebook + Mean Girls, etc...
Did I say my favorites:)! 
In 2010, Rachel is gracing the cover of one of my favorite magazines. Can I just say that if you're ever given a chance to grace a cover of Vogue. Take It! That's a sign of something huge. And not just any person will get that opportunity.
LAST NOTE:
WATCH OUT FOR RACHEL MCADAMS!!!
She's working on even bigger things for the world.

1 comment:

  1. yup I bought that magazine, Rachel Mcadams is beautiful. Great blog
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.