Keri Hilson, Kanye, Ne-Yo & I Countdown The Album Release...

8:06:00 PM KB 0 Comments

I've been rocking with Keri Hilson since she first started writing songs for artists. Two of the first Keri songs that came to my ears were Ruben Studdard's 'Play Our Song' & Ciara's 'Ooh Baby' off their very 1st albums. Keri was singing the backgrounds throughout the songs. And those were my favorite songs at one point. *Time out, I'm about go get a listen right quick. Be right back* O.k. The song credits for Keri Hilson can go on forever. But now my homegirl Keri is really doing it big with her own much anticipated album, In A Perfect World. And now, her songs like Energy, Turnin Me On, Make Love (hot), Knock You Down (crazy!), & her new remix to Soulja Boy's Turn My Swag On (crazy!) is making her first album even more anticipated (mainly for myself).

Well, lately on Keri's youtube she's been counting down every day until her album's release. Every day has been different on her youtube. Today was kind of different because she's been shooting the video for her next single "Knock You Down" featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo. And there were two youtube videos where she was chilling & talking with both Ne-Yo & Kanye about the album & Yeezy's New Yeezy's. I like the Keri & Kanye youtube video better tho.!. And the Keri Hilson & Kanye West "Make Love" Music Video/Promo is really hot with those two. I would of thought there was no Amber Rose with Kanye West for a second.


Keri Hilson Album Release Countdown w/Ne-Yo-Part 1


Keri Hilson Album Release Countdown w/Kanye West-Part 2


Keri Hilson's "Make Love" Promo/Music Video w/Kanye West

P.S.-I am so much loving "Turning Me On (Remix), "Make Love" & "Knock You Down" in my iPod! AND "TURN MY SWAG ON (REMIX)" is running on repeatttttttt. How can Keri Hilson take Soulja Boy's song & make it even better.?! Don't answer that.

Keri Hilson

In A Perfect World...

MARCH 24

11 DAYS TO GO.!!!!!!!!!.

0 comments:

Thank you.