Films I'm Anxious To See

11:20:00 AM KB 0 Comments

There are some movies that are out right now & are coming out soon that i'm very anxious to see.

Slumdog Millionaire. For some reason, this film took over this year's Academy Awards with the winning of 8 Oscars. So why hasn't this movie been getting all the promotion attention that it deserves. Well, I first saw the full trailer for this movie in January and i was just taken over with excitement to see this. Who wants to be a millionaire & find his lost love? Slumdog Millionaire, i guess.
Obsessed. What can I say? Beyonce & Idris Elba are married in this movie. And in their lives, they come across this crazy lunatic temp from his office that reveals herself as his stalker. WELL. I think that the movie trailer was somewhat interesting to see being played 'twice' before Madea Goes To Jail on opening night. Yes, I could somewhat understand the preview even with all the ridiculous drama going on the entire time in that AMC Palace Movie theater. Come on, My People. Lol. Anyways, I'm really excited to see how Beyonce is going to keep her man. Or if whether or not 1 of these three people will die. I don't know. We shall see.
Changeling. I'm dying to see this movie. Like really. Not only am I a huge fan of Angelina Jolie but this movie's storyline has me attached. I first saw the movie trailer in January and I've been meaning to buy it on DVD. I love the tagline on the movie poster. It says, "To Find Her Son, She Did What No Else Dared".


And last but not least.

PUSH: Based on the Novel by Sapphire. Here's another powerful film that I know for a fact I will cry from. I'm telling ya'll now. I'm talking Mississippi River tears. lol. Because this movie is a film that will touch lives. And there's so much meaning behind this film. Last year in Essence's Sept or Oct Issue with the Mo'nique cover, I remember her interview and man that was something to read. Mo'nique can tell stories. Not only did she tell her life story which is a very interesting story but she told the story of the meaning behind this film. That was the first time that i became anxious to see this movie. And what more can i say for now. Besides i can't wait until this comes out in the movies.

0 comments:

Thank you.