Who's Fault? "Yeezy Taught Me!"

12:55:00 PM KB 0 Comments

These are...
myFavorite Albums RIGHT now
+ myReasons why...
+myTop 3 Songs off each album
___________________________________________

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
myFavJoints
1. Save Me
2. Fly (feat. Rihanna)
3. Moment 4 Life (feat. Drake)
Finally. The Album! Nicki Minaj made me happy with it. When I first listened to the opening track "I'm The Best"...I knew it was on and poppin! I love #PinkFriday ! Ya'll thought I tripped out over her old mixtapes. See me now:)! I've been rocking with Nicki since '07...and she never disappoints me! If you ain't got it...go get it! #Fire !


 Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
myFavJoints
1. All Of The Lights (feat. Rihanna...etc...)
2. Blame Game (feat. John Legend & Chris Rock)
3. Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)
What I hear is what I see. Art it is. Whenever I listen to it...it makes me feel a certain way. Like I'm in a storytelling-artsy-fantasy world...with so many interesting things and sounds going on. *Two thumbs up* to Kanye for delivering his vision perfectly. 
If you ain't got it...go get it! +Make sure you get on "Blame Game"! lol.


Rihanna - Loud
myFavJoints
1. Fading
2. Cheers (Drink To That)
3. Skin
*Honorable Mentions: What's My Name (feat. Drake) + Man Down
I must admit. I'm still very much stuck on Rated R (iloveit!) BUT Loud is hot and I love it too. Production and writing team was on POINT! *Two Thumbs Up*
If you ain't got it, GO GET IT!

0 comments:

Thank you.