And you just stuck standing there...I'ma need...

1:41:00 AM KB 0 Comments







Tiara Thomas
Say Something (Acoustic Cover)
Amazing! Unique. #Watch

Tiara Thomas is supa dope to me. I love her music. This is one of my favorite covers by her. She took this song and twisted into her own version. I greatly appreciate her sound. Her voice and playing skills are amazing to me. Tiara can even flow too.

Make sure to check out Tiara's YOUTUBE page. Her videos are definitely worth watching and listening to. Hopefully, she will posts more videos + music very soon...

Subscribe to Tiara Thomas' YouTube page @youtube.com/user/xsmall18
Follow her on Twitter @Tiara_Thomas

P.S. - "The Cloud" by Wale featuring Tiara Thomas is #ThatJoint!
#MoreAboutNothingMixtape:)

photo via: www.illholiday.com

0 comments:

Thank you.