My anticipation is on for...

8:11:00 PM KB 0 Comments

Usher's
Raymond vs. Raymond Album














The release date is March 30...
and I absolutely can't wait. The tracks I've been hearing lately are seriously dope. My anticipation is building up high. And plus...Usher never disappoints when it comes to delivery with his music. (My opinion!)

Another thing I'm going to point out...
Promotional teams/departments at these record labels need to be fired. Artists can only do so much after they've worked hard and created their work. So, these so-called promotional departments need to step up and do their jobs like they used to. Come on, PROMOTE! 

But anyways.
Can't wait for this one to drop. FYI-These days I only buy real music...so, if I'm crazy about buying an actual artist's album then it's got to be something great. Seriously.

0 comments:

Thank you.