Nike Greco Supreme

3:04:00 PM KB 9 Comments

Last month, Keri Hilson was seen rocking a pair of NIKE GRECO SUPREME. Me, myself, I am a NIKEhead, so I usually live for the coldest Nike sneakers around which is anything opposite of the Air Force 1's (a.k.a g-nikes). Played. In previous years, I've seen the Greco's around but for some reason I haven't been picking up on them or giving them much attention. Since my Nike life has been expanding and my attention has been so much on my Blazers lately. I'm a Blazers Girl! I think it's time to see about something else. That something may be the Nike Greco Supremes. And honestly, I think some Nike Greco Supremes are kind of dope. And they look really comfortable.








9 comments:

  1. I just bought some of them!
    They look hella good on the feet & they comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought a pair man hot........

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get those choclate and gold shoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they only work with skinny leg jeans? Or can they work with boot leg cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are the most awsomest shoes ever quite a bit of money but i sure love them i havent token them off my feet yet well i have. and u can get the black and gold ones from all the rebel sport shops in auckland =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can i buy this shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can buy these shoes @ footlocker

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.