The. Introduction. Of. Creative. Life. Works.

7:38:00 AM KB 0 Comments


Guess I should introduce myself to you huh?!. Yes, I should.

My name is Kiarra B...known to some as K.B. I'm 19 years young. And still learning about life. Most of all, i'm still getting to know and learn about myself. Which is important in helping me to grow and evolve into a young woman.

I am A Music Addict. My ears and heart have grown up so much over the years, that people never know what to expect from me. It is just that I am exposing myself with my ears open to the art of MUSIC.
I am very much interested in Fashion. I am inspired by styles of different designers. And I love to read fashion magazines.

I am A Writer. Funny thing is that, i've been writing so much since my left hand could ever go but i've never really acknowleged myself much as a writer until now. So yes, i'm the real thing.

I will bring to you everything that makes me laugh, cry, frown, smile and sigh (good & bad sigh) in this interesting life of mines.

GOD. CREATIVITY. LIFE. MUSIC. ART. FASHION. FILMS. PHOTOGRAPHY. COLLEGE.

I hope that you'll enjoy your experience.

0 comments:

Thank you.